Lampogas The Group has been operating since 1954 on domestic and international distribution and sales of LPG, today through companies in Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Croatia, developing technology solutions provider and business tomorrow.
Investment in cutting-edge techniques and have allowed a steady and consistent improvement of services offered, significantly increasing productivity and competitiveness of the company, the courage and rationality of choice for the industry have also implemented a progressive integration of new and innovative activities in the field of natural gases and carbon dioxide, represented today by the marks Lampoxy and Lampo Greengas.
Today, in fact Lampogas deposits on the national territory may be rightly regarded as Plurigas true centers of excellence, able to meet the needs of energy and gases of all productive uses.
In particular, great emphasis is' reserved for the Centre of Lampogas Fontevivo, this structure that is unparalleled in our region with the coexistence of the LPG storage for 4,000 cubic meters connected to the rail network and a modern air separation plant that can produce gas at very high purity, suitable for industrial uses pure, medical and food that is made available directly from the efficient gas bottling plant technicians to meet a daily requirement of more than 800 tanks.
This strong and innovative program development has properly completed the structure Lampogas that an already strong organization able to meet all industrial and 'now more able to guarantee a' full and rewarding for all customers.